This summer has been HOT!!! In an effort to stay cool, we have been enjoying snacks like refrigerated watermelon wedges, Vitamix sorbets and popscicles, and our new favorite: frozen grapes. They are a super-simple crowd-pleaser.
1. Buy fresh organic grapes.
2. Rinse well with cold water.
3. Cut grapes into individual clusters using kitchen sheers.
4. Transfer grape clusters to a freezer-safe container, such as a Ziplock bag.
5. Freeze bag of grape clusters for at least 4 hours.
6. Grab the bag of fresh-frozen grapes.
7. Call the kids.
8. Head outside to enjoy a deliciously fun summertime snack!