This healthy, hearty, and tasty dish took no time at all and was a family favorite. Just chop, bake, and serve… Now that is fast food the healthy way! Enjoy!
- 1 spaghetti squash, cut in half
- 1 large eggplant, cubed
- 2 organic leeks, chopped
- 3 organic carrots, chopped
- 1 organic zucchini, chopped
- 1 organic pepper, chopped
- 2 organic tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups cooked beans, I used garbanzo and fava beans
- 2t garlic powder
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- 1 t pepper
- 3 T nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 jars organic spaghetti sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut spaghetti squash in half, sprinkle with Italian Seasoning, garlic powder, and pepper and bake face down for about an hour until shell is soft. In a large bowl, add chopped eggplant, leeks, carrots, zucchini, pepper, tomatoes, beans, spices, seasonings, nutritional yeast flakes and mix well. Stir in spaghetti sauce and coat evenly. Spoon into baking dish(es). Bake for about an hour. Serve over spaghetti squash or mix spaghetti squash and ratatouille together, whichever you prefer. Serve warm. Enjoy!